Welcome to EbookShala, Here you can find your 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People PDF that you finding for so long and yes for free always.
|7 Habits Of Highly Effective People PDF|
|No. Of Pages: 172|
|PDF Size: 1.37 MB|
|Category: Ebooks and Novels|
|Author: Stephan R. Covey|
7 Habits Of Highly Effective People Summary
It was written by Stephen R. Covey and was first published in 1989. It is a business and self-help book. “True north” principles, which Covey refers to as “true north” principles, help people achieve their goals by aligning themselves with them. Covey says these principles are universal and timeless.
Covey says that being effective is the balance between getting what you want and taking care of the things that make that happen. He shows this by telling the storey of the goose that laid golden eggs. He says that effectiveness can be expressed in terms of the P/PC ratio, where P is getting what you want and PC is taking care of what makes that happen.
People all over the world have bought more than 25 million copies of Covey’s best-selling book since it came out for the first time. To make history, it became the first non-fiction audio book in US history to sell more than one million copies. Covey is against what he calls the “personality ethic,” which he sees in a lot of self-help books today. He believes in what he calls the “character ethic,” which is about aligning one’s values with “universal and timeless” rules. Principles and values are two different things that Covey separates. He thinks principles are outside natural laws, but values are inside and personal. Our values control how we act, and principles are what ultimately decide the consequences. Covey presents his ideas in a series of habits that move from dependence to independence and then to interdependence.
The Book in Three Sentences
- Success encompasses a balance of personal and professional effectiveness.
- Before you can adopt the seven habits, you need to change your perception and interpretation of how the world works (see: paradigm shift).
- Between what happens to you and your response to it is your freedom to choose that response.
The Five Big Ideas
- Proactive people work on the things they can do something about.
- Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.
- A paradigm is a way to “see” the world.
- We see the world, not as it is, but as we are conditioned to “see” it.
- To make relatively minor changes in your life, focus on your attitudes and behaviors. To make significant, quantum change, work on your basic paradigms.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Be proactive
- Begin with the end in mind
- Put first things first
- Think win/win
- Seek first to understand then be understood
- Sharpen the saw
Similar Free PDF’S
In EbookShala you get the simplest way to get Pdfs of all kinds. Just search the name of any pdf you want to read and you can also request on comment box for pdfs you need. Thank You for using this Website.