Welcome to EbookShala, Here you can find your Mein Kampf PDF that you finding for so long and yes for free always.
|Mein Kampf PDF|
|No. Of Pages: 557|
|PDF Size: 2.40 MB|
|Category: Ebooks and Novels|
|Author: Adolf Hitler|
Mein Kampf (German: [man kampf]; My Struggle or My Fight) is Adolf Hitler’s 1925 autobiographical manifesto. The text details Hitler’s political beliefs and future goals for Germany, as well as the process through which he became antisemitic. The book Mein Kampf was released in two volumes, the first in 1925 and the second in 1926. Emil Maurice edited the book first, followed by Hitler’s deputy, Rudolf Hess.
Hitler started Mein Kampf while imprisoned after his failed coup attempt in Munich in November 1923 and a high treason trial in February 1924, in which he got a fairly short sentence of five years. Despite the fact that he had numerous visitors at first, he quickly committed himself totally to the book. As he went on, he realised it would have to be a two-volume opus, with the first book due out in early 1925. At the time, the governor of Landsberg said, “he [Hitler] believes the book will run into numerous editions, thereby allowing him to satisfy his financial responsibilities and reimburse the expenditures paid during his trial.” Following Hitler’s ascension to power in 1933, the book quickly became a best-seller in Germany.
Following Hitler’s death, the copyright of Mein Kampf was transferred to the Bavarian state government, which refused to allow any duplication or publishing of the book in Germany. Following the expiration of the Bavarian state government’s copyright in 2016, Mein Kampf was reissued in Germany for the first time since 1945, sparking public controversy and polarising responses from Jewish organisations. A team of experts from Munich’s Institute for Contemporary History issued a two-volume, over-2,000-page version annotated with around 3,500 comments in German. In 2021, a 1,000-page French edition based on the German annotated version was released, with about twice as much commentary as text.
- Volume One: A Reckoning
- Chapter 1: In the House of My Parents
- Chapter 2: Years of Study and Suffering in Vienna
- Chapter 3: General Political Considerations Based on My Vienna Period
- Chapter 4: Munich
- Chapter 5: The World War
- Chapter 6: War Propaganda
- Chapter 7: The Revolution
- Chapter 8: The Beginning of My Political Activity
- Chapter 9: The “German Workers’ Party”
- Chapter 10: Causes of the Collapse
- Chapter 11: Nation and Race
- Chapter 12: The First Period of Development of the National Socialist German Workers’ Party
- Volume Two: The National Socialist Movement
- Chapter 1: Philosophy and Party
- Chapter 2: The State
- Chapter 3: Subjects and Citizens
- Chapter 4: Personality and the Conception of the Völkisch State
- Chapter 5: Philosophy and Organization
- Chapter 6: The Struggle of the Early Period – the Significance of the Spoken Word
- Chapter 7: The Struggle with the Red Front
- Chapter 8: The Strong Man Is Mightiest Alone
- Chapter 9: Basic Ideas Regarding the Meaning and Organization of the Sturmabteilung
- Chapter 10: Federalism as a Mask
- Chapter 11: Propaganda and Organization
- Chapter 12: The Trade-Union Question
- Chapter 13: German Alliance Policy After the War
- Chapter 14: Eastern Orientation or Eastern Policy
- Chapter 15: The Right of Emergency Defense
Mein Kampf PDF Download
I hope you have enjoyed downloading your PDF from our website. For suggestions, comment on the site. We are continuously working to deliver whatever you require in the way you need. Thank You.
If the PDF download link is broken or has any other issues, please REPORT IT by choosing the required activities such as copyright material / promotional content / broken link, etc. If the Mein Kampf PDF is a copyrighted item, we will not include a PDF or any other download source.
In EbookShala you get the simplest way to download Pdfs of all kinds. Just search the name of any pdf you want to download and you can also request on comment box for pdfs you need. we will upload it ASAP and if you have any queries you can also contact us thorough comments and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank You for using this Website.